The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Street Fighter IV (not even kidding)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
http://kotaku.com/5369773/super-street-f...lone-title

Standalone disc, but it'll be cheaper than normal. 8 new characters, three already revealed (Veterans T. Hawk and Deejay and Newcomer Juri).

Every character has changed slightly through community feedback, and they're working for improved online functionality.

Apparently, there's a special "treat" for people who've purchased the original SFIV and the Super Edition.

Discuss.
THANK FUCKING GOD. Maybe I'll actually have a reason to play SFIV now.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
but seriously
this is hilarious
MAX OUT!

I always kinda liked Deejay, idk why.
Unfortunately, it's not DLC, meaning you have to buy the whole game.
Though the price is lowered, I dunno if I want to pay $20 or whatever for what is basically an old (as of now) game with DLC added on.
They can't make an update like this DLC, unless you wanna wait a good 4GB of downloading time for a gigantic fucken patch, or every update separately that would total up to probably more than the actual price of the game.

There's eight new characters, new moves, new stages, and tweaked gameplay and characters as well. I don't see why people WOULDN'T pay the extra money for this. This is a lot more than an update, it's almost an entirely new game. Which is good, because SFIV desperately needs an update like this.

This better include Turbo mode though.
Hell, I might even be arsed to buy the ORIGINAL on top of Super Street Fighter IV just for this special treat, even if it ends up being some shitty extra wallpaper or theme or something, or even a special video where you can see Dan Hibiki crapping in a toilet bowl.

Hell, even if they end up with Super Street Fighter IV Turbo Ultimate Champion Game of the Year Collectors Edition Deluxe This Game Prints Money, I'd still buy all of it.
I want some motherfucking SFIII characters in >: (
Everybody does.

If Yun, Yang and Makoto don't make it I'ma be PISSED.
I wouldn't be surprised if Adon is going to be in

He had a cameo in the original.

I'm only getting this one because the original was broken as fuck to even play on, and seeing that there is going to be improved AI I don't see why a trade in would be so bad.
we really do need sfIII characters in there, possibly some from alpha like guy or maki
(09-29-2009, 12:11 AM)Number Six Wrote: [ -> ]This better include Turbo mode though.

oh my god this.

I'm actually looking forward to this is I was greatly disappointed with SFIV.
I heard about this but I thought most people were just faking the whole thing. Nice to see this is coming out now.
(10-14-2009, 11:27 AM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]I want some motherfucking SFIII

fixed
(10-15-2009, 04:38 PM)Thermic Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2009, 11:27 AM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]I want some motherfucking SFIII

fixed

thats actually funny because I forgot I had SFIII here on my PC
gonna play it now c:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13