The VG Resource

Full Version: Shawn's pixel challenges #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I'm sure most of you know about the tsrpg topic from last week and went well out of your way to disagree with each others opinions! That's why this time, instead of talking about it and screaming and crying like the nonsensical 8 year olds you are, we will settle this with pixels.

That's right, this week you are going to design and make a mockup of an original rpg. You only need one mockup and it can be any way you want it to be. Original characters, setting and style though! You can be as unique as you want with this! Maybe the winner will actually be chosen to become the tsrpg community project! (but that's not for me to decide)

Theme: TSRPG
Max/ Min size: None
Palette limit: None
Animation: Sure, but you need to have a full mockup.

Also, you can do either an overworld or a battle mockup, or both. It's all cool!
This sounds pretty interesting. Might want to try this even though I'm horrible at spriting.
Is it supposed to be a boxart thing or a fake screenshot?
(09-28-2009, 01:09 AM)ThePowerPlumber Wrote: [ -> ]Is it supposed to be a boxart thing or a fake screenshot?
Fake screenshot.
This is a good challenge, for once.
I'll actually take part in this.
Okay, doing this this time.
[Image: tsrpg.png]

WIP

placeholder colors
I don't have a character design down, but I'll still give this a shot.
it doesn't need to be a tsr based rpg btw. just an original rpg.

sweet stuff though, chad
oh

ooops Sad
Not bad, Chad, but the broken outlining doesn't look too hot imo.

Stylish, though.
Participating Cute

So why was I brought up in the first one?
[Image: tsrpg.png]

super wip
im gonna go ahead and make sex with that
Okay what now I won't bother
Pages: 1 2 3