The VG Resource

Full Version: Warcraft100's RS Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Runescape is an ever-updating game, so I am only going to post sprites of when they were ripped.
[Image: Icon-1.png]
Items:
[Image: Items123.png] [Image: ItemsJ.png] [Image: ItemsN.png] [Image: ItemsQ.png] [Image: K.png]

Misc:
[Image: EquipmentScreen-1.png]

Please note 2 things:
-These sprites are weird. If any of them have brown lines around them, erase them.
-Runescape has many different duplicate or very similar sprites. If two are on the same sheet, I'm sorry, but I will try to prevent that.
Few questions about the items.

Where did you get the icons from (yeah, Runescape duh. but ingame or an item inventory onsite [Runscape])?
[wheredidyougettheiconsfrom?] part B. If you got them from in-game, did you get them from the inventory screen or the map (haven't played RS in years, and then it was for a few minutes)?

This has to do with the Equipment Screen sheet. Don't point out you've got blank space, it makes you look like a little amateurish. Either use a smaller credit tag, use only a maximum of three exclamation marks, or just relax because we won't say anything unless its like half your sheet is blank. And if it really bugs you, you can always separate your tile elements a little bit more.

Considering Runescape gets updated, you could probably label what version you ripped from. You know, just in case for whatever reason a later update radically changes how the Equipment Screen looks or something. But its cool, and you just need a staff member's approval now.
(09-27-2009, 11:43 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]Few questions about the items.

Where did you get the icons from (yeah, Runescape duh. but ingame or an item inventory onsite [Runscape])?
[wheredidyougettheiconsfrom?] part B. If you got them from in-game, did you get them from the inventory screen or the map (haven't played RS in years, and then it was for a few minutes)?

This has to do with the Equipment Screen sheet. Don't point out you've got blank space, it makes you look like a little amateurish. Either use a smaller credit tag, use only a maximum of three exclamation marks, or just relax because we won't say anything unless its like half your sheet is blank. And if it really bugs you, you can always separate your tile elements a little bit more.

Considering Runescape gets updated, you could probably label what version you ripped from. You know, just in case for whatever reason a later update radically changes how the Equipment Screen looks or something. But its cool, and you just need a staff member's approval now.

I actually used a ripper tool on the .exe version downloadable from the website... And for the equipment screen, I was just bored...
OK. That works too heh. Thanks for the notice on the outline, and I'm sure if its from a ripper tool, then unless there was some sort of alpha layering involved, the items look good.

Nice job, and it may take a while, but I'm sure they'll be accepted.

Just remember to watch out for updates to Runescape Wink
(09-28-2009, 01:22 AM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]OK. That works too heh. Thanks for the notice on the outline, and I'm sure if its from a ripper tool, then unless there was some sort of alpha layering involved, the items look good.

Nice job, and it may take a while, but I'm sure they'll be accepted.

Just remember to watch out for updates to Runescape Wink

I think it is alpha transparent, because when I view it in the extractor, it doesn't show the little brown lines.