The VG Resource

Full Version: GX's WIPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys I'm back with some new & old WIPs :p
M&L3 Morton & Jr Clown Car
[Image: Morton.png]
*Bowser Jr is by Devinchio & Ridge*
M&L3 Big Bomb-omb
[Image: ML3BigBomb-omb1.png]
M&L3 Virus
[Image: ML3Virus1.png]
M&L3 Penguin
[Image: ML3penguin21.png]
I am also working on the next M&L item sheet :p
C+C plz
the green part of the clown car needs to be less angular (shading too), and The big bomb-omb's mustache needs to stick out more, it looks a little odd :/

the bombombs my favorite so far :>
Morton looks kinda big, plus his legs are a bit too spread out.
I'm liking how Jr is coming out.
Bowser Jr. is made by Devicho, if I'm not wrong.
Sorry, but the only thing I think looks goods are the King Bob-omb and the Viruses. Morton, the Baby Clown Copter and the Penguin looks odd.
The shading on the little clown car is not as smooth as the big one.

And yep, Morton is too big + the penguin is a little bit "weird" (not in style, in Mario 64 he looks dumber/more insensitive).
Morton's face should be longer, and comes down more, Fix his arms, just give him fists like all the other koopalings/Bowser. fix the teeth, show more color/shading you cant tell the difference between the two last shades.

the Koopa Clown Car for Jr. should have that red make-up crap thinner and smaller, make the eyes thinner and smaller, they are too big, the green rim uptop is to big.
thanks for the c+c guys I will get to fixing those up later in the week. I think the item sheet is going pretty good, but I think I need some crits on this so I can fix up the stuff I already have.
[Image: itemsheet.png]
(10-25-2009, 04:37 AM)Darking Wrote: [ -> ]Bowser Jr. is made by Devicho, if I'm not wrong.
Sorry, but the only thing I think looks goods are the King Bob-omb and the Viruses. Morton, the Baby Clown Copter and the Penguin looks odd.
Actually that one was made by Ridge but I did make my own. (Front pose at least because I can't animate anything.)
Is Morton Koopa not Brown or at least a little more brown? He's pretty much completely black in your sprite.
(10-25-2009, 11:48 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Is Morton Koopa not Brown or at least a little more brown? He's pretty much completely black in your sprite.

Nope, thats how they are making him now.
No actually they aren't, look at how much Brown there is here.

[Image: new-super-mario-bros-wii-20090602083526678.jpg]
(10-25-2009, 11:48 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Is Morton Koopa not Brown or at least a little more brown? He's pretty much completely black in your sprite.

Yeah, Morton is more dark dark dark brown, not completely black.
he seems to be a grayish-brown...That Image is different because of the lava. look here, http://www.mariowiki.com/images/d/d8/Nsmbwii1_3.jpg he has more of a grayish-brown, not sure on whats the name of that color.
As far as the items go,

- The upper-left corner of the "P" in POW should probably not be AA'ed.
- The top of the 3up Moon's mouth looks a little strange.
- All of the sprites, unless not representing non-solid objects, should have the few same blackish and greyish shades for the outline.