The VG Resource

Full Version: Smash Bros. Style Pit Sprite!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I was just browsing around tsr and I noticed a lack of Pit sprites sheets. Since no one seems to ever have a sprite sheet for him, I made my own. Yeah, I know its not all that good. But considering its the first sprite sheet I've ever made, I think it's pretty good. It's an edit off of one of the Link sprites made by Goldstud, but I made the outfit and weapons myself. Enjoy.
[Image: Pit.jpg?t=1254050205]
nice i guess, but there arent enough animation for each movement, especially the walk sprite. Its pretty bad but you look like a good spriter, try more sprites for each movement
Aside from general blobbiness and lack of shades, you saved as a jpeg rendering it more useless.
It's impossible to animate with, but I think you did good on the spriting.
The lineart's not terrible, but the colours are pretty messed up (especially the 'blue' wings), the lack of poses, and the .jpg filetype.

While we wouldn't ming a Pit sheet, this one needs a lot of work. And make sure to ask Goldstud for use of his sprites before you go and edit them for submission.
The running is one frame. What