The VG Resource

Full Version: grooveman just locked a spamhaul thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mods get out
Vipershark, people used to tell you to get out all the time and you never did. Do makes you think the mods will listen?
yeah why did groove lock that topic.. it had potential.
shhhh.
It was the best end it could have ever had.
nice post tyler
(09-27-2009, 01:38 AM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]Do makes you think the mods will listen?
EVERYBODY IS FUCKING LAME JUST FUUUUUUUUUCK

you're all so fucking lame just stop posting god damnit jesus fucking christ gfda
And by everyone, looking at it now
I meant vipershark

he locked that thread for good reason and it is better off the way it is

and the ending is ace
(09-27-2009, 01:51 AM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2009, 01:38 AM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]Do makes you think the mods will listen?

woops. read it wrong. i take it back.
I only locked it because it's funnier that way. And mods have locked threads with a good ending before, to prevent "unfunny people" from ruining it.

Remember the Fruit = Videogames thread? If that had kept running it would have turned to shit.
it was a mercy killing
grooveman,

since your locking threads that will eventually turn to shit could you please lock this one as well?

xoxo, ppbc
Locking good threads that might turn to shit

this thread was never good
hey what it still had lots of life grooveman what the fuck, you can't ruin a thread like that, only delete shitty replies

i wish i could photocopy a thread and then leave the other one running
grooveman.exe is abusing his power. mod abuse. remove grooveman.exe from mod position; add in koen bigG tyvon me and chad. this message brought to yuo by the freshest dudes of tsr. lata.

Damn. Just damnit

See why you're too smart for SpamHaul Boo?
Pages: 1 2