The VG Resource

Full Version: Maxim's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A few random Rips by me. University will start soon, so don't expect much more for a while Wink

Arcade:
[Image: IkariWarriors.png]
[Image: IkariPlayerIcon.png][Image: th_IkariIntroIcon.png]

[Image: StreetFighter.png]
[Image: th_HondaStageIcon.png][Image: th_KenStageIcon.png]

SNES:
[Image: RushingBeat.png]
[Image: th_RushingBeat-DouglasIcon.png][Image: th_RushingBeat-ArnoldIcon.png][Image: th_RushingBeat-SlickIcon.png][Image: th_RushingBeat-BusStageIcon.png]

Contra III
[Image: th_Contra3-TroopDropperIcon.png]

Sega Genesis:
Splatterhouse 3
[Image: th_Splatterhouse3-DogIcon.png][Image: th_Splatterhouse3-HandIcon.png]

Bare Knuckle/Streets of Rage 3
[Image: th_BareKnuckle3-YashaIcon.png]

C-64:
Impossible Mission
[Image: th_ImpossibleMission-PlayerIcon.png]
Awesome. By the way, if you want. There are two sets of official names for the Ikari Warriors (though I don't know which is the red guy and which is the blue guy).

Paul and Vince in the American version.
Ralf and Clark in the Japanese version (and yes, Ralf and Clark from King of Fighters and Metal Slug are the same characters as these guys).

By the way, was there some sort of memo I missed on us trying to get more Splatterhouse rips on the site? Or are there just a lot of fans ripping for it right now Smile ?
Yeah, xdonthave1xx, I've been thinking the same. Maybe it's because the new Splatterhouse game coming soon? I also noticed that there are more Bare Knuckle submissions too

Anyway, great rips so far
Don't worry, you haven't missed a Memo or anything like that and I assure you, this is not a Conspiracy. Some of the Splatterhouse Sheets i submitted before are actually years old and were rotting on my Hard Disk unfinished. But after putting on the Terror Mask, i was finally able to complete them Cool
Oh, and thanks for the Info on Ikari Warriors, i really should check Gamefaqs more often Tongue. Guess it's not too late to change that Icon...
All saved. Big Grin
Some Sprites from one of my favourite Games:

Heroes of Might and Magic II:
[Image: th_Heroes2-Artifacts_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Spells_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Book_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Portrait_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Skills_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Golem1_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Wolf_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Zombie_Icon.png]

more to come...
Nice job, but what system? Tongue
I suppose it's from the DOS and/or Windows. It's available for DOS, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, RISC OS and GBC.
Yeah, it looked PC to me.
It is PC. I used to have this game too.
I have this game! It's awesome, but the computer's a cheating bastard. It even came with a custom scenario editor.

Rip the Genie!
Okay, the Genie will be next. I am open for requests. If you want any specific Units/Enemies ripped, just let me know...
I have a request! A screenshot for a section icon. Tongue
Update:

[Image: Heroes2.png]
[Image: th_Heroes2-BDragon_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Champion_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Genie_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Giant_Icon.png][Image: th_Heroes2-Mummy1_Icon.png]
Thanks! Are these all enemies, or are there some playables as well?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8