The VG Resource

Full Version: megaman stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: titlescreen.gif]
i hate megaman's face so much
Eh, I would've expected better from you :/

The proportions are all messed up, the shading is flat, and you could use that darker blue to aa the jagged lines, which are fairly abundant

I also can't tell what position Megaman's hand is supposed to be in.

Protoman looks promising if you'll fix up his proportions and try to give him more form as you work on him.
It's hella messy and sketchy right now, I assume you're going to clean that up?
yeah, its just a wip. also i'm under some time constraints which sucks major balls
edit: oh yeah, also it was based on this, probably a bit too much
Reminded me of the NES games instruction booklets, which makes it gain lots of points.
Good job, the world needs more of the original Megaman.
reminds me of the demake of the mm8 intro, which you should check out for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKbeqg3xUM
I like Protoman and Rush's poses, but Megaman is all messed up wtf
i don't even know what the fuck is his right arm doing
you should seriously work on him
shawn- i bookmarked that fabulous dude like a year ago. i love it so much
rokkan- its supposed to look like an 8-bit mm9 cutscene style version of the art i posted earlier so i cant change the pose much. as for his arm i can see pretty clearly that he's making a fist so im gonna need a bit more detail
(09-26-2009, 06:40 PM)Thermic Wrote: [ -> ]shawn- i bookmarked that Fabulous Dude like a year ago. i love it so much
rokkan- its supposed to look like an 8-bit mm9 cutscene style version of the art i posted earlier so i cant change the pose much. as for his arm i can see pretty clearly that he's making a fist so im gonna need a bit more detail

good man!

why arent we friends, anyway? do you have msn/aim?
i do, [email protected]
almost done
i think i'm done
obv looks better on a dark bg
Megaman's legs aren't proportional to the size of his body, but the rest looks good.
Megaman's right arm is absolutely hideous.
maneko- how so?
medevenx- also, how so?
[Image: titlescreeno.gif]
Pages: 1 2