The VG Resource

Full Version: Zelda Customs/Edits by Theforeshadower [In-Progress]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=28273.0;...3547;image]

This is one I have been working on in accordance to my fan game project. Not much there as some things do not seem quite finished with just the downward slash. I know the head isn't angled. My goal is to have a full sheet of Zelda MC with Link's animations from the Minish Cap. No, Zelda is not going to be a playable character...just a co-op computer ally.

[Image: linksomstyle-1.png]

Forgive me. I cannot recall who originally ripped these hard to find sprites. Credit to him for the Hero rips from Sword of Mana. I was working on a project some time ago(lol about half a year ago). I wanted a Link with a more Mana esque style. True, this is only a color edit with ears and a hat thrown on, but I plan on finishing this for free use to whomever may be looking for something like this.

Oh and Hi, this is my first post. Sorry if it's in the wrong section but these are my major spriting projects at the time, though I am very amateur right now.
Is link supposed to have long hair, and I always thought that guys hair made him look gay, not to say that long hair is gay but, it looks more like a females, anyway his hat is pillow shaded.
link looks like hes a male stripper