The VG Resource

Full Version: perfectionists post itt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
perfectionism is a gift........and a curse. it can bring you down when you're hopelessly living in an unorganized life, and it can lift you up as you organize your bookshelf in alphabetical order according to authors' last names. it can provide hope in the sense that everything is in order because of you, but........it can tear you up when you realize how much left you have to organize. a perfectionist's work is never done. this is our curse. i myself am on a course..... a course to overcome my perfectionist tendenies. the road to imperfection is long and hard, but it is there. keep your eyes on the prize and never look back. leave that book on it's side. you don't have to make the pencils on your desk parallel to one another. let go, my friends...... we've got o start somewhere..............
unsure if trolling, but uh

that's called OCD
I think I might have it
if you think you have it, you have it. don't let it fool you. OCD is a demon waiting to slaughter and devour anyone it gets its hands on. only you can stop it.
again, unsure if troll, but I organize all my stuff a certain way,etc

I'm especially neat when it comes to my music.
when I put stuff on my iPod, if it's a single/doesn't have an album art, it doesn't go in my iPod
EVERY SINGLE SONG MUST have a hi-res album art, along with full song information or else I don't put it on there.
I don't know why I do that, but I just do.

Though I don't do THAT PENCIL ISN'T STRAIGHT END OF THE WORLD or anything
(09-25-2009, 02:49 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I'm especially neat when it comes to my music.
when I put stuff on my iPod, if it's a single/doesn't have an album art, it doesn't go in my iPod
EVERY SINGLE SONG MUST have a hi-res album art, along with full song information or else I don't put it on there.
ugh this

i care too much about it
same with genres for some reason
i never actualy browse through them but im just as pissy with them as i am with album covers
the above 2 posts = me
(09-25-2009, 02:49 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]again, unsure if troll, but I organize all my stuff a certain way,etc

i hate this. i just downloaded about 400+ songs and am trying to make sure all the information and album art is correct for each song. worst part is, some of the songs are japanese so i don't know what to put the song name as since my of doesn't view japanese characters. :<
Being a perfectionist or anal-retentive doesn't mean you have OCD

It could be OCPD but that's pretty fucking unlikely
if you don't have a real diagnosis from a professional: shut the fuck up.
i have ass burgers im too shy to people i didnt get a diagnosis from a doctor but im just really really shy so i figure i have as.
god dammit stupid posting on an ipod fhrnfjdncnd
yeah OCD =/= perfectionism

i know people who are crazy like it's parts of both but not really one or the other
(09-25-2009, 02:49 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]again, unsure if troll, but I organize all my stuff a certain way,etc

HOLY SHIT GUYS
ME TOO

;3;

Yeah, pretty much.
Yeah I guess I sort of do that to. Common?
Quote:same with genres for some reason
it pisses me the fuck off when people get genres wrong

like calling nevermore power metal

or evanescence and HIM gothic metal

im a perfectionist when it comes to things i make
if it isn't perfectly right, fuck it
i keep playing with it
i used to do that a lot

then i got lazy

now the only thing i change is the artist name if it's wrong/missing
Pages: 1 2