The VG Resource

Full Version: Divine Insect's Genesis / Mega Drive rips (new stuff!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: greenhillzone_icon.png] [Image: marblezone_icon.png] [Image: springyardzone_icon.png] [Image: labyrinthzone_icon.png] [Image: starlightzone_icon.png]
[Image: scrapbrainzone_icon.png] [Image: miscobjects_icon.png]
[Image: technotower_icon.png]
Wow. Those are amazing rips. Good work.
Awesome stuff!
All saved and ready to go.
Just a little update for everyone. I went back and doctored up my sheets a bit. This thread on Sonic Retro discusses what the correct colors for the Sega Genesis should be. So, I fixed up all of my sheets to match their color information. All of the buttons in my first post link to the updated sheets if you'd like to update them.

Also, I went ahead and made this image file which contains every single color that the Genesis is capable of displaying in normal, shadow, and highlight modes. Feel free to pass it around and share it with everyone.
*performs a bit of thread necromancy*

Well, this sheet came out of the blue.

[Image: technotower_icon.png]

A few days ago, MarkeyJester over at Sonic Retro posted a SonED2-compatible dissasembly of Sonic Crackers (link to thread here). So of course, I had to rip it. Turns out the current project files for SonED2 are a bit borked...The foreground files load fine, but the background files crash the editor. Luckily, Hivebrain posted a .bin file of World 2 inserted into Sonic 2 from previous research of his. So with some clever use of the keyboard's print screen button, I was able to use Esrael's Sonic Editor II to get the background stuff for the sheet using that .bin file.

No, I haven't forgotten about my Sonic CD rips. There will be more of those on the way in the Other Systems forum. This was just a random little suprise that I just had to get my little hands on and have fun with. Wink
Very cool! Thanks!