The VG Resource

Full Version: I Regret Getting a Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously, I regret asking mum to get a Wii for me. Now I'm stuck with it. I have three games; Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3 and Sega Superstars Tennis. And they're all boring. Blockbuster has no decent games for rent, and neither does the DVD guy. My mum has to rent DVDs and games from this guy, so she can pay off the Wii. I was going to get a new game for it, but I didn't, as I couldn't find Resident Evil 4. The only reason I wanted a Wii was because I was jealous of everyone on Metroid Recon, who are all Wii owners.

I wish I had kept my PS2 and my games...
*Jaw drops*

Wha- How can you be bored with a Wii? Even if you're not fond of the new games, you can still play past titles through the Virtual Console!

But seriously with Brawl, Galaxy and more... Well I can't see how someone can regret it.
koopaul Wrote:*Jaw drops*

Wha- How can you be bored with a Wii? Even if you're not fond of the new games, you can still play past titles through the Virtual Console!

But seriously with Brawl, Galaxy and more... Well I can't see how someone can regret it.

I can't use Virtual Console.

And Brawl is for people with friends. Not loners like me.
This is the part where you obtain 5 bucks and go to the store and get a USB Bluetooth adapter (unless you already have one) and get GlovePie.
That allows you to use the Wiimote as a mouse/controller/whatever in your computer.

Combine that with emulation and boy, you're in heaven. You can even play Yoshi's Safari!
Raccoon Sam Wrote:This is the part where you obtain 5 bucks and go to the store and get a USB Bluetooth adapter (unless you already have one) and get GlovePie.
That allows you to use the Wiimote as a mouse/controller/whatever in your computer.

Combine that with emulation and boy, you're in heaven. You can even play Yoshi's Safari!

I don't have any money.
But you have games that are 'boring'.
Sell 'em.
Raccoon Sam Wrote:But you have games that are 'boring'.
Sell 'em.

Mum won't sell them. Games are worth nothing here.
Get a job?
Sell something else?
Raccoon Sam Wrote:Get a job?
Sell something else?

Not allowed to get a job.

And I have nothing else to sell. The only material goods I have are games.
Hey I played Brawl all on my own without my friends and it had to have been the best game I've owned.
A.J. Nitro Wrote:Hey I played Brawl all on my own without my friends and it had to have been the best game I've owned.

It's not even released here. And when it is, mum won't get it for me.
Why do you even bother making threads if you're just gonna turn every comment/ advice down with a not interested/ mum won't allow it?
Phantom Kirby Wrote:Why do you even bother making threads if you're just gonna turn every comment/ advice down with a not interested/ mum won't allow it?

What else am I supposed to do?
Plasma Trooper Wrote:
Phantom Kirby Wrote:Why do you even bother making threads if you're just gonna turn every comment/ advice down with a not interested/ mum won't allow it?

What else am I supposed to do?

Stop making your own threads and just post in other people's threads?
Phantom Kirby Wrote:Stop making your own threads and just post in other people's threads?

There's no decent threads to post in.

And I need to complain, or else I get depressed.
Pages: 1 2