The VG Resource

Full Version: What three games are the better deal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CAPCOM

Devil May Cry 4
Lost Planet
Dead Rising

for $50

ooooooooooooooooooooor

METROID

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Ecoes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

for $60
Devil May Cry 4 is average at best. I'd say the second collection is the better one, but if you want variety go for the first one.
fuck metroid
you can get all three games (the original versions) for less than half that

go for capcom
i think devil may cry 4 is really fun, never got into metroid, i'd go for the first.
don't waste 60 bucks on either of those ideas, you could do so much more than play a bunch of games that really aren't worth it
Dead Rising
Buy Gears 2 or Cod4 or something else instead.
+ Dead Rising for cheap afterwards.
(09-24-2009, 11:53 PM)jhonmartin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
According to me,The lost planet extreme version of the PC is very good to play.Because it has good things like,
1) Stunning environments and creature designs
2) Enjoyable boss encounters
3) Firefights against enormous bugs are fun and exhilarating.
Thanks for sharing this information.
lost planet on the PC is the worst port you idiot spambot
I don't reccomend any of those becuase honestly, unless you are 13 the wont provide much entertainment

then again i feel im growing out of video games and all i like now is rpg so dont listen to me
TBH, all I play is Handheld DS games now. I don't have TIME to play actual console games. It's the reason why I haven't beaten Tales of Vesperia. I got multiplayer games like Smash Bros., MvC2 and Street Fighter IV that I play with my buddies all the time. It's just, you know, I never get a chance to sit down anymore and play.

If I am going to play a Single Player Game, it's usually an RPG. But I'm up for branching out, which is why the Capcom pack really appeals to me. 50 bucks, 3 different genres, and all are pretty well received. HOWEVER...I'm a die hard Nintendo fan. No joke, I wasted a lot of time on Punch Out!! Wii. I also liked Super Metroid and Metroid: Zero Mission, however, I only played a bit of Metroid Prime 3. I think it's an awesome game, and I want to give Metroid Prime a shot again too. When I played MP back when it was released, it didn't appeal to me, but I think I'd like it better now.

IDK TSR, I want to get both, but Winter Vacation is only a few weeks around Christmas, and I got people to meet then too. SO IDK. Leaning towards Capcom, but moar opinions.
all three metroid prime games are available on one disc for the wii, with wii controls for each of them, for $50 new
the controls are flippin amazing so you're crazy if you don't buy this game