The VG Resource

Full Version: crystal bearers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Ym03T-K94

ive probably made a billion topics for this game but whatever

im so psyched for this game. its like the one game im looking forward to more than anything.
I must admit, it looks kick ass.

I don't even like Crystal Chronicles, but this game takes all that boring shit and makes it awesome.

It's like a mix of Final Fantasy and No More Heroes.
i love the crystal chronicles series, im totally getting this!
(09-24-2009, 10:22 PM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit, it looks kick ass.

I don't even like Crystal Chronicles, but this game takes all that boring shit and makes it awesome.

It's like a mix of Final Fantasy and No More Heroes.

what boring shit. the cc games are nothing like the usual ff stuff
what the fuck is this
the gameplay looks really cool but the whole atmosphere of it
it's totally not crystal chronicles
it just looks like almost every FF from 10 onward , which was when I stopped caring about the mainstream series after IX - fucking awesome game right here.
I loved the whole Crystal Chronicles world and stuff, this one just mutates it all to look like a lame anime

i'll probably be quoted like a million times saying that i'm wrong but fuck that shit
This one is single-player oriented, instead of multiplayer-oriented, like the other games from the series. I'm really looking forward this one.
This game looks interesting, I've been waiting for it for a while...It seems kind of weird that it takes place 1000 years after the 'current' Crystal Chronicles. I mean, the Yukes have pretty much been wiped out and the Lilties have grown and look like Gorons, but you're kind of stuck as a Clavat in this one...

I want it, and I can't wait until it releases the day after Christmas

...But, I have to agree with Rokkan -- IX is an awesome game
IX and XI are the best FFs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but yeah i have every CC game, but i will probably have to pass on this one.
this'll be a rent for me, may buy if i like but so far idk.
this actually looks pretty cool
that one part where the guy was falling through the sky while fighting looked amazing