The VG Resource

Full Version: Help Wanted! PSP Related.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks. Recently I've taken interest in a PSP game and so desire to rip from it. Unfortunately I have no clue how to do it, be it through screenshots, or tile-ripping. I personally prefer tile-ripping, but the damn things are so often compressed. As well all know, there is no working PSP emulator that plays commercial games, be them ISO or CSO. Now, I am needing help. What I need is someone to instruct me on how to rip from PSP games in any way possible. The game I'm trying to rip from is Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary Edition. In particular what I'm trying to rip are the player class sprites. Now, I can progress through the game just fine myself and such but the ripping is the problem. For one I have a PSP which has no custom firmware on it, it's a simple, typical, fat style PSP and I have little knowledge of how to alter them. If someone can inform me on how to rip from this game I will be willing to offer a reward of some sort, be it sprites or monetary. Please help in any way you can, and thanks for taking the time to read this.