The VG Resource

Full Version: Stamps Collab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so I just made my very first stamp I'm using it as an image link on my sig but that's not what I'm about to talk to. I had a blast making it and I was thinking that this could be a great collab. So the point of this collab is to make a lot of stamps. Stamps can be use for almost anything; you can put them in your post, on your sig, use them as images link, ect.. So they are quite easy to make. You can make them with images or with just some text. I plan on making more but I just wanted to start this before I made more.

Guidelines:
-Size: 99 * 56
-Style: Anything is welcomed
-Colors: Any color is welcomed
-Must be a .png
-Must have a the spikes as a border
-Bg can be any color or no color but if you're going to do no color make the spikes black or any other kind of color
-Images can be added to it or just text
-Have Fun!!
-You can make your own spikes or use the one in the templates area
-You can make the bg transparent but you must make the spikes another color instead of white.

Templates
Spikes: Gallery
Mabelma: I'm going to add more to the gallery as we go.Hope you participate.If you have any questions be sure to ask.
Anyone wants to participate? I added a template section on the main post for you guys.

Christ, will you stop double posting to bump your own threads? It's still on the first page.
~GM.exe
maybe

would be cooler if it had trans. background.
Would show me an example? Ok. Gm.exe I'll stop.
i mean instead of the black around it, they would look cooler if it was just transparent.
You can make it trans but make the spikes another color because They are going to blend with the bg of the forum.
Well it would be better to make the spikes a different colour then.
Yeah that's what I said.
I added a new stamp to my gallery which have not bg at all.Check it out.