The VG Resource

Full Version: [Comic] Metroid Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had some small issues in the past when trying to carry on with this comic. This is the 2nd time I've restarted the comic. It is all made with Paint and Paint.NET. Tiles and backgrounds ripped by tango_311. I forget who ripped the Space Pirates, though I did change the colors.
[attachment=2912]
[attachment=2913]
Effects made with Paint.NET. Say nothing about me attatching the images, cuz as I've said once before, I am not allowed to use image hosting sites. My dad is just way to strict. . . .
Good criticsm please. I don't like it when people say 'This is junk. Everything you make is junk.' I don't really know alot of people who do that, but I do prefer you give me good criticsm.
Good afternoon.
Please use Imageshack or something. No offense, but I'm not about to download an attachment just for a picture.

Just go to imageshack.us and upload it. Then, you can copy the pics' URLs and post the pics here (with the "Insert Image" button).
THIS ^^^^^^^^

It would be nice if we weren't forced to download it.
You know, or just copy the attachment's url, and put img tags around it. That's what I do.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2912]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2913]
I can't even read that.
its just awful
Well, it's nice there aren't any grammatical errors...

But... it... isn't a very good story. The little bit of story present doesn't really flow very well, and is way too disorganized.