The VG Resource

Full Version: Games N Music DS Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So uh, I recently got Games n Music DS. Having fun playing Bomberman 2 and Earthbound anywhere with the SNES emu now. But, today, my Micro SD card somehow got a Write Protection thing, so now I can't write, move or delete anything on it. However, I can still use the files perfectly fine on my DS, and I can still write save states on the SNES emulator, but I don't wanna get bored. Any solution to this problem BESIDES buying a new Micro SD Card?
Yes. Fixing your SD card. If you hook it up to your PC, you should be able to turn off the security on it.

If all else fails, copy the stuff off there; format it, then put everything back on.
Actually, I've tried the second thing. It won't let me formet it because it's write. protected. But it won't show anything for security settings.
On one of the sides, there should be a switch. Flip it.
It's a micro SD card. It doesn't have any switch on it. I know what you're talking about, but many people don't seem to see the word "micro".