The VG Resource

Full Version: Meanest forums anyone has been to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Instead of you/other/others I just put anyone.

Me type in Air Force Forums Britannianhero4 on Google.com (Yes I am Britannianhero4 from Air Force Forums if anyone
http://www.afforums.com/forums/index.php asks) and look up about Britannianhero4 they thought I was an advertiser who was only on the forum to advertiser so they mistreated me (not trying to be mean just truthful).

Okay anyone else go ahead.

I will not report this thread this time last time I thought that their was a no linking to other forums rule but now I double+ checked.

Have a wonderful day ya all.
i'd like to shove a rake up your ass

and then hit you in the face with a metal bat
im the really bull around here i'll pull your underwear steal your lunch and bind you to a tree
pm i just got from OP Wrote:Your avatar
To: Aunt Vagina
How did you come up with your avatar (such as based off of a movie for example)? Just curious.
that be one badass movie
(09-22-2009, 05:46 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]
How did you come up with your avatar (such as based off of a movie for example)? Just curious.

I am the one who sent the Private Message if anyone is curious.
Back on topic
Air Force Forums does not like advertisers atleast advertisers with their only and sole purpose is to advertise anyways.
(09-22-2009, 05:51 PM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 05:46 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]

I am the one who sent the Private Message if anyone is curious.
Back on topic
Air Force Forums does not like advertisers atleast advertisers with their only and sole purpose is to advertise anyways.

oh my god

you sick basterd leave me the fuck alone
tsrc is the meanest forum ever everybodys picking on me now im going to spam and bitch about how nobody likes me
Unfunny Bunny I was just saying to whomever was curious I was the one who sent the about avatar Private Messages.

BOT beetle_gate how do people pick on you here on Spriters-Resource?
(09-22-2009, 06:02 PM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]BOT beetle_gate how do people pick on you here on Spriters-Resource?
Zelda Classic Expert
(09-22-2009, 06:04 PM)beetle_gate Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 06:02 PM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]BOT beetle_gate how do people pick on you here on Spriters-Resource?
Zelda Classic Expert

Why did you say Zelda Classic Expert?
Just wondering.
(09-22-2009, 06:09 PM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]
Zelda Classic Expert

Just wondering.
why did you uprep me because of my username
(09-22-2009, 06:10 PM)beetle_gate Wrote: [ -> ]
Zelda Classic Expert

Just wondering.

Because your username reminds me of beetlejuice and Role Playing Games I love beetlejuice and Role Playing Games.
(09-22-2009, 06:13 PM)ZeldaClassicEXPERT Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 06:10 PM)beetle_gate Wrote: [ -> ]
Zelda Classic Expert

Just wondering.

Because your username reminds me of beetlejuice and Role Playing Games I love beetlejuice and Role Playing Games.
nerd
tSR is the meanest forums ever because they don't like my unfunny threads on SPAMHAUL!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4