The VG Resource

Full Version: Star Fox Oikany/Andross Sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm Makeing a star fox side scrolling flight game and I need A boss and since it's star fox I would like a Oikany/Andross sprite from star fox assault.Yes I know there is already a star fox ds,but I'm good at making ds games and I feel I can Make a good star fox ds game. All I need to Start is this one last sprite. I already have the rest of the sprites. Also here are the requirements.
1. it need to have both floating arms and his big floating head.
2.It needs to be a side view
3.The Bigger the better(I'm good at cutting Up Sprites into usable sprite sheets for he program I'm using),but not to big keep in mind this is a ds game and the ds has a reasonably small screen.
4.Should look good I use only medium to high quality sprites in my games.
I'm not to much a noob at game making,but I am at sprite making(my younger bro can make better stuff than me.
>Makeing
>need A
>not to much a noob
>Posts: 1

well then
my job is done
I'm good at DS game making I have the game planned out it's just I can't find a stupid andross sprite I looked everywhere so I decided after getting alot of sprites from here to finally join and actually request 1 i need. I've actually been here for awile but just didn't feel like joining.