The VG Resource

Full Version: A Brawl Machinima!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I've been thinking about one for a long time now, but really never had the chance to try it out. So now I got a Dazzle recording system I just wanted your opinion on my Machinima or if you guys wanna try out for it or not.

It's called Sonic Scorcher *Of course if I was making a Machinima you guys would know Sonic would be in the Brawl Machinima) getting to the point: The Story is about Scorcher the Hedgehog who has been hunted down by The Renegade Elites (The Villians) To Destroy him before the Prophecy is fulfilled, (Later on in the story) So they have to destroy him once and for all. So when he learns of this he goes to the Resistance Team for help and Meets up with a Marth character, Link Character, and Lucas Character to help him on his journey.

It's both a Comical and Adventure Machinima *It will be serious and funny from time to time*

1.If you don't like it, I have no problem with criticism.

2.If you wanna know more just PM me about and I'd be happy to tell you more.

Here is the first Season Theme Song!

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugnCcgQFN9w

[Image: sonicscorchermachinimas.png]
A Gay Topic!
I think Wario would make an awesome Machinima character.

Fuck, why does everyone in the Brawl fanbase forget Wario. He's so cool.
[Image: suzumiya30.gif]
[Image: sonicscorchermachinimas.png]
[Image: avatar_557.png]

[Image: 2rdj40k.gif]
[Image: newsigjpp.png]
[Image: fgfg.gif] [Image: fgfg.gif] [Image: fgfg.gif]
what's goin on in this thread
A Machinima and Random Posting...Take your pic!
thsi is a pretty random topic lmao
So I don't get it, what's this video about?
i didnt even read the op, what the fucks a machinima? Is it some kind of holy machine beast?
this video is awesome i specially enjoyed your subtle criticizing of our nowadays' value. what is life??? what is death??? why our society values materiality and abstract conecpts like money over people themselves??? this is a great machinima, and the way you handled those subjects was intense but yet calm paced. I love the dark comedy in it and all the great settings and different worlds this movie has brought me into. and that scene where the secondary character dies, I cried really hard man. I cried 9 times over the whole movie, but I guess this one was the one that impacted me the most. the way you study all the different characters' essences and how they cross their plots one with another one, creating this massive story is pure genius, best movie i ever saw..........
(09-20-2009, 10:43 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]this video is awesome i specially enjoyed your subtle criticizing of our nowadays' value. what is life??? what is death??? why our society values materiality and abstract conecpts like money over people themselves??? this is a great machinima, and the way you handled those subjects was intense but yet calm paced. I love the dark comedy in it and all the great settings and different worlds this movie has brought me into. and that scene where the secondary character dies, I cried really hard man. I cried 9 times over the whole movie, but I guess this one was the one that impacted me the most. the way you study all the different characters' essences and how they cross their plots one with another one, creating this massive story is pure genius, best movie i ever saw..........

Ahh the humor of Sarcasm.
Pages: 1 2