The VG Resource

Full Version: Chip's Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: chipschallenge.png]

[Image: chipschallenge_tiles-icon.png][Image: chipschallenge_blackwhite-icon.png][Image: chipschallenge_window-icon.png]

If the ending sequence thingy has sprites, someone else can rip them.
Awesome! I remeber this game, they did a lot with so little.

The rips look good, though I'm not sure you needed to write "blank" on the few blank spaces you had.
1) Writing in "Blank" inside blank spaces isn't really a good idea, it looks ameaturish. =/
2) "Couldn't find a 9"?? Did you try using something like a level editor to make one appear?
3) Yes, there is an ending. It's a single static image of Chip being hoisted up by the other club members. Again, you could have used a level editor to change the last level to be really easy and gotten the ending that way.
Fixed the blanks. I'll get right on getting the other text characters and the ending sequence.

Wait, is the sequence an animation (looping or a one shot thing?), or is it just one sprite/pixel art? Should I break out animget?

Never mind, I got it. Should I submit the sequence itself? It doesn't look like it would be of much use though. Maybe another day. I don't feel like editing it; it's just chip expanding then two frames of him cheering, then that screen that I added to the window sheet.
Wicked, nice one man Smile
Your choice on the sequence.