The VG Resource

Full Version: interesting Crash thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was on Crash Mania and I found an interesting thing on Crash's character page:
[Image: crashmodel.png]
(It's the one on the farthest left)

The site believes it to be a prototype model for Crash of the Titans or Mind over Mutant. The pose and several facial features are similar to the Twinsanity model but several features from the Titans model are here too (except the tattoos are more detailed). I think it's a cool looking mix between the old games and the new games
Wow, that's a WAY better design. Now if only the new games didn't completely suck ):
(09-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's a WAY better design. Now if only the new games didn't completely suck ):
I thought MOM was an improvement over Titans.
(09-20-2009, 12:51 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2009, 08:29 AM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's a WAY better design. Now if only the new games didn't completely suck ):

That's no way to talk about your mother. Sick
(09-20-2009, 02:07 PM)Whack-Dat-Yoshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2009, 12:51 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
That's no way to talk about your mother. Sick
MOM=Mind Over Mutant
The prototype model looks pretty cash

it would have been much better then the current one (Some of the current ones are alright I must admit). Far as the games though, they pretty much died after WoC for me.
In my honest opinion, the only worthwhile game was the first.

Though I do have to agree that the first design looks better then the other two~
(09-21-2009, 02:08 AM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]In my honest opinion, the only worthwhile game was the first.

Though I do have to agree that the first design looks better then the other two~
Did you play Warped.
The first three and CTR were awesome. Had naughtydog contuined making the games I would still be buying them.
crash nitro kart was my favourite game like 5 years ago.
I can't shake off that photoshop feeling though. The first looks like an edit of the second.

While the BEST Crash games were made by naughty Dog, that doesn't mean the new ones outright suck.

Titans is actually decent, if you don't go expecting it to be the same as the pS1 games.

CTR > Nitro Kart, but Nitro Kart was still pretty cool.

Tag Team Racing looks kinda stinky though. They didn't even bother to make it BC on Xbox 360...
the thing is, there not that excellent compared to the originals.

I enjoyed the PS1 games the most not because they were better to the new ones, it was because it was a worthwhile game to play even if you've beaten the game 100%, this was the same with the WoC, it was pretty much the same with a little more stuff to do.

Twinsanity was okay, though, it could have been better. While I enjoyed the fact they added a bit of non-linear levels, they weren't as great as they could have been.

The only two spin offs I really enjoyed was CTR and Crash bash. I haven't exactly played Crash Nitro kart so I can't really give an opinion. but I rented Tag team and that was fucking terrible.
Why is Crash retarded in the new games?
spyro was always infinitely better than crash.

neither of them are cool now. Sad

i still enjoy playing the first couple spyro games on ps1 though
(09-21-2009, 07:19 PM)endraw Wrote: [ -> ]the thing is, there not that excellent compared to the originals.

I enjoyed the PS1 games the most not because they were better to the new ones, it was because it was a worthwhile game to play even if you've beaten the game 100%, this was the same with the WoC, it was pretty much the same with a little more stuff to do.

Twinsanity was okay, though, it could have been better. While I enjoyed the fact they added a bit of non-linear levels, they weren't as great as they could have been.

The only two spin offs I really enjoyed was CTR and Crash bash. I haven't exactly played Crash Nitro kart so I can't really give an opinion. but I rented Tag team and that was fucking terrible.
Here's the best(sarcasm) part: Tag Team Racing has ONLY 6 characters. WTF
Pages: 1 2