The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L 3 baby! (spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't see a discussion thread. This game is pretty fun. Playing as Bowser is waaaay more fun than playing as Mario and Luigi. I'm currently fighting the Dark Star inside of Bowser. It's destroying me.
What exactly trigger's Bowser's Fury mode?
Had I been in America I would've pre-ordered this.
This game is the best out of them all! I hope there is a fourth one. With Bowser as the main villain....but only one can hope! Anyways glad that I have it, just beaten it yesterday, got it Tuesday.
Broque and Broggy are the best characters in a mario game. Ever.
(09-19-2009, 09:59 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see a discussion thread. This game is pretty fun. Playing as Bowser is waaaay more fun than playing as Mario and Luigi. I'm currently fighting the Dark Star inside of Bowser. It's destroying me.
What exactly trigger's Bowser's Fury mode?

If you get hitted too many times without defending, Bowser will become to Fury mode. In this mode, the attack goes up, but the defense goes down.
when does this game come out in U.S?
Last Monday.
I want this fucking game so bad but I don't have any money on hand. <:c
I want this fucking game so bad but I only have 1,000 kroner on hand.
Just beat it last night. This game is definitely the best of the three. The final boss is just tough enough without being tedious and ridiculously hard like M&L 1 and 2.

(09-19-2009, 10:46 AM)mutantyoshi Wrote: [ -> ]This game is the best out of them all! I hope there is a fourth one. With Bowser as the main villain....but only one can hope! Anyways glad that I have it, just beaten it yesterday, got it Tuesday.

Why? He's been the final boss in some form in two of the games, plus Paper Mario. The good thing about the Mario RPG games is that Bowser ISN'T always the last boss.

So does anyone know where you fight the dark versions of all the bosses?
(09-20-2009, 09:44 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Just beat it last night. This game is definitely the best of the three. The final boss is just tough enough without being tedious and ridiculously hard like M&L 1 and 2.

(09-19-2009, 10:46 AM)mutantyoshi Wrote: [ -> ]This game is the best out of them all! I hope there is a fourth one. With Bowser as the main villain....but only one can hope! Anyways glad that I have it, just beaten it yesterday, got it Tuesday.

Why? He's been the final boss in some form in two of the games, plus Paper Mario. The good thing about the Mario RPG games is that Bowser ISN'T always the last boss.

So does anyone know where you fight the dark versions of all the bosses?
Inside Bowser there is a section that has a DS-like icon, that's next to Toad Square. Head to the bottom of that area. Enjoy.

Also, prepare to grind a'lot. Recommended levels are between 18-35, and even 50.
I swear I love the giant Bowser battles.They're always epic. I mean launching yourself from a black hole? I love it!
Yeah, giant Bowser is badass. Also, thanks WDY.
I loved playing Bowser, he is way more fun than Mario and Luigi (but you got to love them too) I also said that up in my other post with Bowser being a villian because, Bowser froze the Shroobs, so I thought that he will send an attack to the Mushroom Kingdom with the Koopa Clan and the Shroob armies. But thats just an idea... unless they just make it that the Shroobs all thaw out (thanks Mario and Luigi.....) and have an attack...
How much stylus-action does this game require?
Pages: 1 2