The VG Resource

Full Version: Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post ideas for events here.

Ton, if you feel I'm out of place for making this, go ahead in lock it.
Nah, it's cool. I'm just going to say that I definitely want an event where you play as Mewtwo and have to KO Lucario. We can work out a gimmick later.
True King of Greed:

As Wario, win a Coin Battle against a team consisting of Bowser, King K Rule, and Dedede.
I dunno maybe one where you have to defeat Mario, Wario and Lucario?
--ario Speedwagon: KO Mario, Wario, and Lucario in under (time) minutes!
Pokemon Trainer vs Pokemon Trainer, where type differences come into play and the goal is to K.O. the other player's Pokemon. Once all three are K.O'd, the match is over.
Name: Kong Kremling Showdown

DK and Diddy (partner) fights King K.Rool.
The ringing swords
As Link, Ko Marth, Ike, and Toon Link.
Event Name: Sonic 2?
Sonic and Tails fight...themselves? Defeat their clones within the time limit?
(You play as Sonic and Tails is the CPU)

EDIT: Tonberry for Mewtwo and Lucario maybe we can call it "The Aura is strong!" Just an idea.
we should make these more like the melee ones. the great part about those is that they tended to have altered circumstances that you couldn't come close to replicating, the pokemon match being one of the best examples.
Name: Royal Rumble

Bowser & K.Rool vs. Peach & Zelda
Snakes on a Halberd

As Meta Knight, KO 10 Snakes in (time limit).
Something akin to Event 22 (Super Mario 128) in Melee would be nice.
(09-18-2009, 05:21 AM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]Pokemon Trainer vs Pokemon Trainer, where type differences come into play and the goal is to K.O. the other player's Pokemon. Once all three are K.O'd, the match is over.
Addendum to this:

Instead of it just being a Pokemon Trainer vs Pokemon Trainer, it'll be Red vs Blue.
Event- Thats not rain!

Character- Player selected

Goal- Defeat 200 tiny Gooeys
Pages: 1 2