The VG Resource

Full Version: rush jet is awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yeah this guy named rush jet makes some pretty awesome music, it's 8 Bit music but it sounds pretty trippy.

listen to this one song called Nebula it really makes you wonder about your life.

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/files/8bp076-...nebula.mp3

if you wanna hear another here is Forgotten Planet. this album is space themed.

http://www.8bitpeoples.com/files/8bp076-...planet.mp3
Downloading. if this doesnt make me think of my life, i'm coming for ya.
[Image: mm5tool2.gif]
i don't get it. i've literally never even played a megaman game.
the dog is named rush and i think hes using some kind of jet ability or something
(09-19-2009, 02:58 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]i don't get it. i've literally never even played a megaman game.

get out of this thread of this forum of tSR of this world of life

(unless you play a megaman game of course)
(09-19-2009, 03:20 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]the dog is named rush and i think hes using some kind of jet ability or something
i giggled just a tiny lil bit
Yeah he's a pretty cool guy, he has some neat stuff on 8bc as well
(09-19-2009, 05:07 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2009, 03:20 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]the dog is named rush and i think hes using some kind of jet ability or something

ive only played megaman 1 and megaman x1 shut up :<
what
WHAT

go play some more megaman
(09-19-2009, 08:59 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2009, 05:07 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]

ive only played megaman 1 and megaman x1 shut up :<
oh

i giggled because i thought this post was sarcasm
i've played a couple times on the anniversary collection. it was boring as shit, that's why i don't play megaman.
(09-20-2009, 01:48 AM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]i've played a couple times on the anniversary collection. it was boring as shit, that's why i don't play megaman.

shut up please
Mega Man 1-9 are boring as heck, only megaman games worth playing are X3, X4, X5, and X8

and maybe the zero and ZX games? i haven't played those yet
(09-20-2009, 10:13 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]Mega Man 1-9 are boring as heck, only megaman games worth playing are X3, X4, X5, and X8

and maybe the zero and ZX games? i haven't played those yet
agreed, and the zero games own hard

idk about ZX, haven't played

but zero is fantastic.
Pages: 1 2