The VG Resource

Full Version: He's at it again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: faceofff.png]
These aren't final versions, I just want to know where I should "head" with this.
heh
The first one is based off of the actual in game Super Dimentio.

The second is the same, but with more curves here and there in an attempt to show nonpaper Luigi.

The third was an attempt for a full real Luigi version... yeeeeeaaaahhh...

Anyways, I'm personally leaning towards the second one.
M&L or M&L3?
Yep, the secons looks good (while the others aren't bad, either). I'd make the ears more round, though.
(09-17-2009, 01:58 AM)NorskSengir Wrote: [ -> ]M&L or M&L3?

This is M&L3. I already made a M&L Super Dimentio sheet a while back.

Also, incase anyone was wondering, this is why I was asking for a sprite of Giant Bowser. I needed it for comparison. I figured Super Dimentio vs. Giant Bowser would be way better than an average fight.
Yeah, i know. I was wondering if this would be a remake of that sheet.
Again, another sprite of a spriter god.
I like the positioning of the mustache the best on the second sprite, though the tips could be a little sharper. Still undecided on whether I like the hat on the first or second more.
(09-17-2009, 01:04 PM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]I like the positioning of the mustache the best on the second sprite, though the tips could be a little sharper. Still undecided on whether I like the hat on the first or second more.
But it's the same hat.
The tips on the sides of the hats are different; first is sharp, second is smoother.
(09-17-2009, 01:57 PM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]The tips on the sides of the hats are different; first is sharp, second is smoother.

Oh right, I had forgotten that I added that. Thats what I get for spriting at 4 am
I'm really liking the 3rd one, actually.
I think the first looks best, but all are nice. You need to finish this. Something like this would be very helpful :>
If I could find a way to make it look less flat, I'd use the third one.

Hmmm... Actually, If I make it have the right movements in an idle, it could have a subtle 3D look to it, although it'd be a pain to pull off, so unless I can find a way to make it work, I'll probably just use the second one.
Oh man, this is gonna be amazing when finished. Go with the 2nd one if you can't pull of the 3-D effect with the 3rd one. I believe once you make a different position of the sprite, it'll look better.
[Image: greens.png]
Still needs some work and what not, but I think it's tons better than my M&LUnsureS version. Just wanted to post something so you know I'm still working on it.

Still need a giant Bowser sprite/screen shot btw if anyone wouldn't mind. I mainly need them for height purposes.
Pages: 1 2 3