The VG Resource

Full Version: Man On The Moon: The End of Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
major own follows

kid cudi's first album just c ame out dont know when but i just bought it and it owns. the music in and of itself is top-tier and i love the movie feel of it all (minus the visuals of course!!!!! duh dumb.))

plus a couple songs are ft. Ratatat???? whats better than that. ILL TELL YOU WHAT!!! clench your butthole because one song is actually ft. Ratatat AND!!! MGMT

i came all over hte cd case . bye now.
what
That's pretty cool, Kori, thanks for the heads-up!
nio problem bryan. jsut looking out for you.
The crookers remix (the club mix version) of Day 'N' Nite (which is the version that they play on all the "white" radio stations) is much better than the original song
yeah that versions much better but the one on the album (nightmare version) is sort of a combination of the two which is pretty sweet too
never heard it
the club version of day'nite is fly
also mgmt is awesome
(09-16-2009, 04:38 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]The crookers remix (the club mix version) of Day 'N' Nite (which is the version that they play on all the "white" radio stations) is much better than the original song

i must disagree i hate the FUCK out of it

it's faster and a little more catchy but that goddamn siren or alarm or whatever in the chorus makes me so angry when i hear it, because it's like a good song
messed up by a fucking buzzing security alarm

ugh

i like the chilling quality of the original much better imho
I agree with the security alarm part
that takes away from the song

I personally hate it whenever people use that airhorn sound or the "nuke alarm" sound in their songs
it's annoying
cuz day n nite

the lonely spriter seems to free his mind at night

he's all alone some things will never change

the lonely spriter seems to sprite at only nite

at at at nite
song's not bad
the alarm is just annoying
also solo dolo is better than day n night

imo!!
(09-18-2009, 04:50 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]also solo dolo is better than day n night

imo!!

it better be or else he wouln't be that good

might check the album out soon
i love your signature babe

hit me up on msn sometime. Smile xx
Pages: 1 2