The VG Resource

Full Version: Shigeru Miyamoto dies at the age of 56 at home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
remember when i did this on pt?

good times
HEH
wow. this is really unfunny. its one thing to joke around, but to pretend someone is dead? uncool man, uncool.
Oh, you!
[Image: nl8w20.jpg]
(09-15-2009, 06:06 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]wow. this is really unfunny. its one thing to joke around, but to pretend someone is dead? uncool man, uncool.
LOL
(09-15-2009, 06:06 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]wow. this is really unfunny. its one thing to joke around, but to pretend someone is dead? uncool man, uncool.
it's funny because you did the same thing HEH~!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: PHEEEEEENIX.gif]
Isn't that that one dragon that is also a samurai and is supposedly 'fast' and all but those stat ratings were all crap because those stupid guys in death masks were supposedly 'powerful' and couldn't even beat the stupid giant spider with rocket launchers strapped to its back?

It probably isn't, huh?
good times
i was gonna say ITS ABOUT TIME

and then disney bought nintendo.
(09-15-2009, 07:46 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]and then disney bought nintendo.

MickeyM ouse 4 brawl 2 !!!
funny

i thought about that topic yesterday

id say that was your best troll compared to all of the other crap you post as jokes
dude, that would totally suck if he did. :[
Nintendo would invest billions of dollars in life-support first.

srsly Nin, I can't keep getting boners in public libraries/computer labs.
whatever happened to n-finity
Pages: 1 2