The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm Gonna Kick This Guy's Fucking Ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
read the bottom line of trivia at http://www.mobygames.com/game/driver-2

im gonna kick this guy's fucking ass
I'm Gonna Kick This Guy's Fucking Ass
I'M GONNA KICK THIS GUY'S FUCKING ASS

3D my ass, it's fucking mode 7. And he fucking did it without Nintendo's precious help. [/rant]

ok, sorry guys. Just had to blow off some steam :<
mode 7 is cool
He actually might have been referring to the PlayStation version, but if he wasnt

avenge pap pap
(09-15-2009, 01:32 PM)NorskSengir Wrote: [ -> ]He actually might have been referring to the PlayStation version, but if he wasnt

well I mean it's not like the picture there was the playstation version or anything
driver series was cool before it started trying to be gta
swim shady obviously doesn't get that my own name is on the page next to my sis and bro who actually did nothing.

And Vipershark doesn't get that legally this is my first credited game.
my dad has worked on numerous SNES, N64, PSOne, and GBA titles (Everything but the SNES Gargoyles and Driver 2 Advance
but seriously

I can name every Sengir's name out of memory

Its not a common name. I am technologically linked to my dad's work until he dies. You don't realize how stressful that is with the projects he's assigned to (aka real crappy ones). That is why i support his current job for military simulators, its not gonna make it on Mobygames.

anyway i just had a good night's sleep and am feeling better now
my dad does heating and cooling.

cools and warms your bum bum
my dad is a pothead
You got a special thanks?

Well done?
still on my resume, like it or not. And i couldn't get a higher spot because i wasn't legally employed. My job was pretty much reviewing the code to catch bugs before the lengthy process of compiling. god awful shit
That's p cool.
My dad is a accountant. He is good in math. :^)
itt people tell what their dads do for a living.
Pages: 1 2 3 4