The VG Resource

Full Version: Chess Upgraded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've been bored lately with me basicly having no life due to it being occupied with school and work. But with the spare time I've had (nt much) I got bored and was just messing around and decided it would be cool to upload and get some C+C to help with them cause I kinda like em.

[Image: Boredom1.png]
they do look nice. I like the simple style. You should make more poses, though
Yeah I plan on it. It's not finished just yet. I have plenty more I'm gonna do weapon attacks and more effects and what not.
work on human form. Not that these sprites need it, but all I've seen you do is stuff like this.
I would like to see these in action please.
Yeah I do need practice in things other than this. This is just my prefered style. I like the minimalistic stuff. But I do need to broaden my horizon. Any critiques you have Zac?

ninspritersX: Like animated or continued to be worked on?
Fighter game styles
don't expect t master on the first try though
Oh I know not to expect it. These things take time to even get the basics down I know. I used to sprite a long while back.
An animation would be fine.
Alright I'll get on that this Wednesday. Don't have time right now and Tomorrow I work. What does everyone think of these though?