The VG Resource

Full Version: im bored and I want to make a pokemon game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
does anyone know RGSS???

because I want to have it use HGSS sprites mainly to piss off everyone at Pokecommunity
RGSS? godammit where is everyone pulling these names from?
enterbrain
No thanks, Id rather not even go near your brain. god knows what the hell could be in there.
but its nice
scenes of pod racers but the engines are all dicks and im riding in one shooting cum lazers at my cats pod racer
exactly why i'm not entering
Can't it just be a monster collectan game in general, featuring Pokémon?

A Pokémon/Digimon/Dragon Quest Monsters fusion game would be awesome. Maybe throw in some SMT demons.
well maybe

right

completely original monsters?
If you have there wherewithal to design good ones, sure.
oh

well not really but I can try
but realyl all i need to do is make the screen res in DP size and im set
To answer Norsk's question, RGSS is an offshoot of Ruby used in the RPG Maker engine.
oh, so RPGMaker actually implements a real coding script? That instantly makes it way better.
Yes.
Like I said, it uses RGSS (Ruby-something-scripting-system or something like that) which is an offshoot of the Ruby language.

I think MMF2's underlying code is Lua, and although it's a mostly D&D-based system, some coding is still required to make custom stuff.
MMF2 is somewhat of a more GUI-based, simplified coding system, if you get my point.
Pages: 1 2 3