The VG Resource

Full Version: Some stuff I made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: walking.gif]
[Image: hatdude.png]
I got two of them animated:
[Image: gangstersmoking.gif]
[Image: bouncer.gif]

and this little guy who I'm not too fond of:
[Image: centaur5271242224iaza.gif]

Then this mushroom I made for my brother, which i didn't really try too hard on the shading:
[Image: finalproduct8940263013i.gif]

Tell me what you think, It's been a while.
Animated Cigarette guy in suit is coolest, but don't use a white bg.
Well it's AA'd for a while background, cause i had plans for it, but i lost interest sorta.
I like the black and white moffia alot
I love the smoking dude
Thank you guys, Big Grin
I don't like how the smoking man's overalls animate. It looks weird for me.
(09-15-2009, 08:25 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like how the smoking man's overalls animate. It looks weird for me.

like what's wrong with them? I was trying to make him look mad, so he's breathing hard. Can you be more specific please?
fuck, bro
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=1947
the mafia's
what I've been working on, except five hundred times better

I love it~

although you need to fix up the thin fedora guy's chest up in his smoking animation. It looks like the white is growing to its side rather than puffing outward :<
(09-16-2009, 02:17 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: [ -> ]although you need to fix up the thin fedora guy's chest up in his smoking animation. It looks like the white is growing to its side rather than puffing outward :<

Yeah someone told me that on pixeljoint, i was gonna change it before i posted it here, but i figured i'd do it later cause it takes forever when you're using Iaza.com, and I'm just that lazy

Also, thanks dude.

[Image: msnoc.png]
Made another thing, for msn, Inspired by http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/45572.htm
Love the mafia things.

I hope thats the nose on that mushroom thing, because it doesn't Look like a nose to me...