The VG Resource

Full Version: Need Help With Ike Re-Color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys! I'm kinda new here but I was just wondering if someone could help me make a sheet with my Ike sprite. I was browsing around Deviant Art one day and found that someone had a roy sprite. So, I decided to re-color and add some changes to the Roy and change him into Ike. I'm not really good with making sprites, just re-coloring them. The Ike sprite I re-colored is at the link I posted, so if anyone could help me add some attacks and 4 way movement that would be great! http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1883/ikeyd5.png
Doesn't even look at all like Ike. It's a guy with a blue afro and a tiny sword.
How does that even look like an afro? If you think it's so bad, could you edit it and show me what you think Ike looks like?
Sounds like a request
^Agreed, requests aren't allowed^

Also, Ike is from Fire Emblem: PoC and Fire Emblem: GoD, not Brawl.
If you people think it's so bad, what do you consider good? I'm pretty sure no one else on the forums has made an Ike that isn't from FE so any replies that you could give me to help me make my Ike better would be nice.
Asking for help is requesting something.

No requesting. Please read the rules