The VG Resource

Full Version: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i just made a video using Video Cam Direct Upload on YouTube right? and it uploaded in like 2 seconds, nice going, smooth sailing. then it goes to the processing stage....................been like 2 hours waiting for it to finish..still hasnt. now i dotn knwo if this makes a difference but i exited out of the my_videos page, does that stop it?? because idk ive never done this before. please help i will return the favor in the future. thank you. kori.

ps. the video is only 50 seconds.
if it won't process i usually delete the video and load it in windows movie maker then resave it to be something like filename.wmv

it usually makes it load faster for youtube and makes the actual filesize smaller as far as i know
I publish videos in Windows Movie Maker and then upload them to Youtube, it usually takes 30-45 minutes to process.

If it's only 50 seconds it should take like 15 minutes to process.
for me it takes like 2 minutes to process a 2-3 minute video
yea its working just like that now, guess the first one was just a fluke.
(09-13-2009, 08:22 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]for me it takes like 2 minutes to process a 2-3 minute video

yeah but I got a shitty computer.
(09-13-2009, 08:24 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]yea its working just like that now, guess the first one was just a fluke.

did you just say kluke?