The VG Resource

Full Version: ANIME CHARACTERS (POKEMON STYLE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok This is just about me making anime characters into overworlds for pokemon games

You may use these, but please give credit. Thanks

here are some examples

Ulquiorra (Bleach)

[Image: UlquiorraSheet.png?t=1252865673]

Kaitou Kid (Detective Conan/Case Closed)

[Image: KaitouKidSheet.png?t=1252866563]

There are examples of my work, If you want any anime character overworld then just post a comment
Uhhh, it will be absolutly cool if you can make Franky from the One Piece Series!
-> http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/jus/sheet/20845 (these ´ll help maybe?)
there is no shading on the first one, and you could make the black part dark gray, and outline it with white. The second one doesn't even look like a top hat. make the top less rounded, and the brim more out.
(09-16-2009, 04:17 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]there is no shading on the first one, and you could make the black part dark gray, and outline it with white. The second one doesn't even look like a top hat. make the top less rounded, and the brim more out.

I realise but they we're my first trys
First try =/= an excuse to negate constructive criticism.
Not a project. Moved to Sprite Discussion.
To be honest, they don't look at all like their anime counterparts. (When I saw the first character, I thought it was Two-Face, from Batman TAS)
Second one looks just like a badly edited Sailor. Sad

I'd say try tinkering around more with the style. It's relatively simple and shouldn't take too long to get used to. (: