The VG Resource

Full Version: HG/SS Various Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! Come and make my first contribution to the Web, I mean the part of Heart Gold and Soul silver for now I only have the faces of the Rocket Vs but I'm ending with the Sprites of the Trainers and the objects and faces VS of the Leaders and Elite 4, I hope that if there is any problem and do not delete the topic without saying because, soon I'll end of ripping everything I said, and if there are problems in the blankspace tell me.

[Image: Trainers.png][Image: Items.png]
(09-13-2009, 10:57 AM)NickAlert Wrote: [ -> ]I have the vs faces already
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...pid=170271

I know but what I try to rip it with their backgrounds rather, Well I'm done ripping sprites animate leaders and rivals such as Red or Kamon (Rival) not started to fight Giovanni for the need to have a celebi for a future event of HG / SS according to Serebii.net.

[Image: Trainers.png]

[Image: VsTrainersFaces.png]

And this is my contribution to my section of HG / SS if there are problems with anything let me know
There's a huge problem...
You've put the sprites against a white background, and the sprites are thus unusable. You can't seperate them without losing the white from the sprites, which a lot of them use.
(09-14-2009, 03:40 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]There's a huge problem...
You've put the sprites against a white background, and the sprites are thus unusable. You can't seperate them without losing the white from the sprites, which a lot of them use.

What? I do not understand the web many of the sprites of Pokémon games are a white background and I do not think there have been problems, Well does not matter because I have put a new background color to avoid losing the white.

HG/SS Sprites Trainers
You just used the bucket tool... There's loads of white in places like between arms and heads (Example: Main Hero)
(09-14-2009, 11:09 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]You just used the bucket tool... There's loads of white in places like between arms and heads (Example: Main Hero)

Well now if I checked every single detail in the sprites and is ready and all the sprites are off I hope there are no more problems and Dazz apology inconvenience is the first time you rip sprites and contributions to the page xD

HG/SS Trainers
Brock is missing a frame.
(09-14-2009, 01:13 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Brock is missing a frame.

Not really Brock only has two Poses to review them again and again rip and only two.
It's stupid how they made Blue hold a pokeball in one hand and throw with the other.

Sweet rips though!!

You missed Giovanni!
(09-14-2009, 01:23 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]It's stupid how they made Blue hold a pokeball in one hand and throw with the other.

Sweet rips though!!

You missed Giovanni!

U.U Please I have already explained that I could Givanni not rip because you can access the event through a Celebi and not the way I managed to get the Action replay or less if you ever let you know ripped achievement.
Dude, just because you cant do the event doesnt mean it cant be ripped.

Um, cough?
nevermind
(09-14-2009, 07:15 PM)NickAlert Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, just because you cant do the event doesnt mean it cant be ripped.

Um, cough?

Ok if I understand you already have resolved all the sprite of Giovanni and the other missing Pose Dazz Brock and I hope that happens or not missing anything and I hope that if they can put the sprites on the page here is the link of the image: HG/SS Sprites Trainer Completed
You can't say you ripped Giovanni, considering you didn't, and you even admitted it so you are stealing credit
Makes me wonder what else you didn't rip

Lol, are we making it complicated enough? XD
Pages: 1 2