The VG Resource

Full Version: Mageker's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

[Image: tanoomba_icon.png] [Image: flyguy_icon.png] [Image: 2hd4rwg.png] [Image: thwack_icon.png] [Image: pokey_icon.png] [Image: tashrooba2_icon.png] [Image: snoozorb_icon.png] [Image: 25gqulw.png] [Image: 2efmb6u.png] [Image: wonderthwack_icon.png] [Image: thwacktotem_icon.png]

Trickster

[Image: cobraflowericon.png] [Image: keepericon.png] [Image: moastoneicon.png] [Image: toysoldiericon.png] [Image: amorsquirticon.png] [Image: huntermasterleviathanic.png] [Image: hunteryunaicon.png] [Image: assistanthunterpoppurii.png] [Image: deskicon.png] [Image: laplanoelmusicianswithc.png] [Image: marieelleicon.png] [Image: matchgirlannieicon.png] [Image: phantomschooleventicon.png] [Image: plutoicon.png] [Image: priesticon.png] [Image: recyclekmk1icon.png] [Image: santaclauswithclothesic.png] [Image: spiritofneferiicon.png] [Image: tamereindeericon.png] [Image: venusicon.png]
I noticed you "disappeared". University can be a pain, good luck on that.
Welcome back.
Those enemies deserved to be in SPM, and welcome back.
Thanks guys
And yeah, I agree with you AJ, those enemies deserved to be in SPM

[Image: growmebaicon.png] [Image: spmchompicon.png] [Image: skellobaiticon.png] [Image: bloopericon.png]
All fantastic, and I'm not surprised. Good job! Smile
Thanks dazz Smile

Just two more

[Image: redchompicon.png] [Image: underchompicon.png]
I was actually just looking for a Growmeba last week, odd enough.
Three more

[Image: muthicon.png] [Image: spmfuzzyicon.png] [Image: longatoricon.png]
Nice one Mageker, great stuff Smile
Don't you hate it when things have to be in parts like that. Good job though. I wish someone would come up with an auto-assembly tool or something based on the games internal engine or whatever. Dunno if it's possible but it'd be cool.
Sorry for disappearing again, but university takes most of my time u_u
Just two sheets, both from Trickster Online. The first one is a monster and the second one is a set of NPCs, both sheets are from the Halloween Event of this year.

@Carpaccio: Yeah, I agree, it would be awesome to have a program to do that.

[Image: apprenticewitchpamicon.png] [Image: halloweeneventnpcsicon.png]
Great rips! :]
Nice job. Both saved.
Thanks guys
A few more here
I submited Cucool time ago, but for some reason, it was not in the main site, so that's why I'm re-posting it.
The four Maple Story monsters are from the Halloween Event of this year, from Global MS.

Trickster (Monsters)

[Image: cucoolicon.png] [Image: frozencorpseicon.png] [Image: phantomdameicon.png] [Image: skelefishicon.png] [Image: cheleicon.png]

Trickster (NPCs)

[Image: bandagedmanicon.png] [Image: developerhicon.png]

Maple Story

[Image: blackcaticon.png] [Image: cursedblackcaticon.png] [Image: frogicon.png] [Image: cursedfrogicon.png]
Wow, cool. I'll save them ASAP. Also, do you plan to rip the final boss of M&L2?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8