The VG Resource

Full Version: 9/11 NEVER FORGET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For many of the people that were affected in some way by the 9/11 tragedy, the date September 11th is a day of mourning and remembrance.
It was this day back in 2001 that Americans watched as a Ho-oh struck the World Trade Center. The tragedy of 9/11 has brought a permanent bond, to many of those that were affected.
A lot of former officials have said that they will never forget that day and I’m sure that goes for many people that lost loved ones in the attack. Some believe that the US has forgotten about that tragic day, but I don’t think that is the case.

[Image: hoohtwin.png]
^Obviously not American^
(09-12-2009, 07:44 AM)Anubis Wrote: [ -> ]For many of the people that were affected in some way by the 9/11 tragedy, the date September 11th is a day of mourning and remembrance.
It was this day back in 2001 that Americans watched as a Ho-oh struck the World Trade Center. The tragedy of 9/11 has brought a permanent bond, to many of those that were affected.
A lot of former officials have said that they will never forget that day and I’m sure that goes for many people that lost loved ones in the attack. Some believe that the US has forgotten about that tragic day, but I don’t think that is the case.

[Image: hoohtwin.png]

This was funnier than the arwing one atleast.
Wait, isn't this old?
yeah this is old news. everyone knew abut this already thansk for the update captain obvious
(also no i dont think so its using the HGSS art of ho-oh i think. i htink)
a second thread have hit the towers
I still want to edit all the people from the tower on to his back
then they can all ride away on a rainbow
wait what were we talking about again
Victims of terrorism and riding rainbows
they are riding the rainbow bridge to valhalla now
[Image: noyouareaplanes.jpg]
Members on a Forum.
plane (love krew) twin towers (tsr)
[Image: 1252367892245.gif]
Holy shit what this is awesome
now make a lugia one causin the thosnami in asia at christmes like 7 years ago