The VG Resource

Full Version: Maxim's Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a while. Here are my recent Sega Genesis Rips. Please note: I submitted some of the Splatterhouse Sheets years ago to The Sprite Database, but now I decided to put them up here, too. I just want to say: I didn't steal these Sheets and hope it's okay.

Splatterhouse 2:
[Image: splatterhouse2.png]

[Image: Splatterhouse2-BellyacheIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse2-ZombieIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse2-ScientistIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse2-LostSoulIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse2-LakeMonsterIcon.png][Image: splatterhouse2-bighead_icon.png][Image: Splatterhouse2-FinalBossIcon.png]

Splatterhouse 3:
[Image: Splatterhouse3-FoulBeastIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse3-BorewormIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse3-TeddyIcon.png]

Splatterhouse (Arcade):
[Image: Splatterhouse-WaterZombieIcon.png][Image: Splatterhouse-DogIcon.png]

Contra Hard Corps:
[Image: contrahardcorps-blimpcore_icon.png][Image: contrahardcorps-cyclops_icon.png][Image: contrahardcorps-junglebosst_icon.png][Image: contrahardcorps-neobahamut_icon.png]

Streets of Rage 2:
[Image: SoR2-JackIcon.png]

M.U.S.H.A :
[Image: MUSHA-Boss1Icon.png]
Splatterhouse = WIN

Great rips, please submit more ;p

Oh, and the Splatterhouse's scientist isn't Doctor West? The owner of the mansion and such

Edit: Do you have any plans on ripping Rick himself? The only sheet we got here is from Splatterhouse 3 and it's missing his mutated phrase and all.
Actually, i am planning to make a Rick-Sheet, but haven't started yet and there are a lot of poses (especially all those weapons he uses during the game). But now, as there is finally a Splatterhouse 2 Section on TSR, i'm sure it will happen. I think you are right about that Scientist. I read somewhere that this is in Fact Dr. West, though some people call him Dr. Mueller.
omfg, the Nightmare Teddy...

Looks very nice Heart
Well, it might be doctor Mueller. I think he's the owner of the Splatterhouse 2's mansion, while Dr West is from the first game. You're right, sorry
Update:

Splatterhouse 2:
[Image: splatterhouse2rickicon.png]
Heart
Awesome!
It's pretty much complete as far I can tell, great work
These are all very awesome, in fact, some above that! Nice work!
Could you do me one favour though and make a section icon for M.U.S.H.A.?
Alright, here comes the Section Icon for M.U.S.H.A plus two more Sheets:

[Image: MUSHAIcon.png]

Splatterhouse 3:
[Image: Splatterhouse3-CloakedIcon.png]

Eternal Champions- Challenge from the Dark Side:
[Image: EC-AbuSimbelIcon.png]
Nice one! Big Grin
Whoa, Eternal Champions! That's obscure enough

Splatterhouse Heart