The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Pokemon Stadium 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi this is my first ever post on TSR forums and it's my custom Pokemon stadium 2 sprite.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207...stage2.jpg
I'm sorry but.... it's hard to start where the mistakes begin. :s

There's no shading, the shaping is bad, there is no sense of texture nor sense of presence, no sense of depth and no common sense put into this sheet.

The characters themselves don't look like they fit together well with the background and the crowd looks horribly photoshopped. The crowd is also another example of clashing styles especially since the crowd appears to be from a photograph.

If this is going to be in the "Super Smash Flash 2" I've heard so much about, you guys need to really practice your pixel work. :s
Ummm, this is bad, really bad, but I love the Idea of puting real people in the crowd lol!
but this can do better just follow what SmithyGCN said and you'll be fine Smile
You didn't really sprite it, you just made boxes using the line tool. It's a good first try though.
What is the crowd? Maybe look at the How do I make sprites topic. But that's okay it's your first try. It is a drawing that is JPEG'D. What you want is a sprite that is PNG'D