The VG Resource

Full Version: Green Hill Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First, Credit to (whoever) for starting off on this. I don't know if he was planning on finishing this but I just started at it and I just wanted to see about how it looks to you guys so far. I'm working on the shuttle loop then the background image then I guess it should be done.

Green Hill Type 1
[Image: 63920844.png]

Brawler1207's (Green Hill Type 2)
[Image: greenhillzonestagesprit.png]
Pretty good. From the bits and pieces in your version, I'm guessing that you're working on a 3D effect for the loop as it extends into the background?
I like it.
(09-08-2009, 11:02 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I like it.

Cool I'm working on the shuttle loop right now should I also do knuckles, silver, and tails, for the background?
If you want. I think the stage is good enough.
(09-08-2009, 11:08 AM)Brawler1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool I'm working on the shuttle loop right now should I also do knuckles, silver, and tails, for the background?
I thought Tails was a character now?
Iiiiii'm pretty sure I've never touched Green Hill Zone, but the Sonic on that sheet is mine though.
Really I thought you did start making Green Hill Zone if you didn't...then who...did?! (Dramatic Music Plays) lolz

EDIT: Nintendo_6444 No Tails isn't gonna be a character in this game...or so I don't think. I thought for the 3rd party sega team we had Vectorman by hypersonic92
Yes, we're using Tails.
Can you post an animation for the checkpoint beacon? Or will we even use one?
each tile is pillowshaded but otherwise its fine
(09-08-2009, 03:56 PM)Sky_Blue_Wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]The top two totem faces are switched.

Ooh, good eye!
Don't worry I switched them around the final version will be fixed right now it's confusing but don't worry The stage will be done by the end of the month this I promise you guys.
It's not supposed to be done by the end of this month. There's no designated style for the stages yet.
If he wants to finish by the end of the month, let him. I see no problem with the stages so far. They're static, so they can be as detailed as we want them to be (within reason). The characters were where the real problem was.
Pages: 1 2