The VG Resource

Full Version: Uh, Hi there..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting the awkward task of introducing myself out of the way. Joining strange new communities is always a little unnerving.

To keep it simple and straight; 1. I'm not either of those last two words. (Simple or straight.) 2. I'm most definitely a female. 3. I've been a graduated graphic designer for about 3 years now, but sprites are something new to me and I quite like the art form. 4. I'm willing to learn and improve via suggestions from people more familiar with this art form. 5. I'm going to stop numbering things, 'cause I've realized how annoying it gets.

Oh and if you couldn't guess by the little avatar up in the corner there, I'm a Deadpool fangirl.. Big Grin
Welcome~

Please read the rules and enjoy your stay.
Made sure to read through the rules before I even posted this thread. Wink "I r sharp kooky" And thank you for the warm welcome Big Grin
(09-08-2009, 12:22 AM)Luscious Leporidae Wrote: [ -> ]Made sure to read through the rules before I even posted this thread. Wink "I r sharp kooky" And thank you for the warm welcome Big Grin

Cute Thats good to know and no problem. If you have an issue you can always ask me for help and the best advice I can give is that if you do post in the spamhaul and people tell you to not post there again it is best to follow their advice. We get a lot of noobs but you don't seem to be one.