The VG Resource

Full Version: hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I died :U
uh hi i made some pixel art of my character LL, but i can't choose between these two palletes and i need help in general.
so, C and C please? c:
[Image: lennehloversprites.png]
Pallete 1 is more saturated, but the orange is faded to a dark red/brown, which doesn't really go with the whole sprite.
Pallete 2 has the oranges and the yellows hue-shft into a dark blue, but it doesn't exactly look right, either.
i also see that the legs and the tail look weird, and the purple tips blend in too much with her bushy tail that doesn't look very furry. :U
change that background color, it's killing me, then, only then I'm gonna help you...
ah, okay, i'm sorry.
[Image: lennehloversprites2.png]
It's still bright but better I guess

Nice job on the sprite, I don't know what the hell that is, but it's nice, I really like the contrast of the first pallete, in the other hand I dislike the spikes she has on the back of her head, and I think you should shade her left hand I can barely see she has one...
Ah, thank you. Shes a cat phoenix thing, haha.
I changed the background color again, so your eyes won't burn anymore. :3
About the hands, i was quite worried about it because i didn't want it to blend in with her orange, but i think i got it.
Well, now, i made a little idle animation. Heres the animation, i made the fluff and her arms move. took quite a long time to tweak it :/
i also removed her tail because i am going to animate it separately, and it looked ugly... anyways, i think it looks good, but there are still some odd things...
[Image: llanimation.gif]