The VG Resource

Full Version: Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo what is up homies. I am the wonderfully whimsical and delightfully competent Marshmellow, known to my friends as Marshie. Yes, you may call me Marshie too.

I am, in fact, a spriter! I know, who would have guessed? It bears mentioning that my preferred medium is the simple four-colored eight-bit palette, though that hasn't stopped me from doing more complicated things from time to time. I do my spriting in little bursts, so there will often be quite a span of time between sprites, even for the same sheet.

Somewhat ironically, though I have plenty of talent when it comes to pixels, I utterly fail with a pencil and paper. I don't actually know if that's common or not. Most other spriters I know are pretty damn good with their number two pencils and their silly notebooks.

Besides spriting, I've also been known to do a number of other geeky things. I know how to program in several languages, I watch some anime, and from time to time I'll break open a bag of Cheetos. Though lately it seems Cheez-Its have become more of my thing...

Really what else is there to say about myself? I'm sure you'll all get to know me well enough pretty soon anyway, so I'll just go ahead and conclude this post.
itt we write like douchebags.
i hate you already

have fun
That's alright, you'll come around eventually Big Grin

Or not, either or.
(09-07-2009, 03:24 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]i hate you already

have fun
Keep it the way you're going and America will stop being a comparatively right-wing shit hole before tSR as a whole likes you.
Oh, I don't mind. It's only the internet, after all.