The VG Resource

Full Version: Patapon 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for psp, it's a rhythm game in which you control these little one-eyed warrior tribesmen called patapons, you use certain beats to make them do commands such as attacking, defending, moving and gaining power.
you build your own army and level up and evolve your patapons to make them become stronger.

i gotta say i love this game, and i only have the demo atm, which offers a lot. it's not really different from the first game i heard.
but this game is awesome and it has beautiful visuals too and a fun style, im def. gonna get the full version, its downloadable only through psn.
I played it
it's so awesome ;o;
Never got a chance to play the first but it looked amazing Very Sad
Uh, it's not PSN exclusive. You can buy it on UMD too.

I've got the first one, waiting to beat it until I buy the 2nd.
(09-07-2009, 07:44 PM)Fret Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, it's not PSN exclusive. You can buy it on UMD too.

I've got the first one, waiting to beat it until I buy the 2nd.

wtf since when? i looked in all places and it says game voucher/download only. they announced that patapon 2 would be umd-less in the states iirc.
Unless they sell UMD cases with vouchers inside, it's also on UMD.

Seen them at Game Crazy and Game Stop. Purple case, 19.99 new.
I have this in my games collection. i'll give it a shot within the next few days