The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L: Bowser inside story "Princess peach story" rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, my first rip post....Shy its from "mario & luigi bowser's inside story"....
well, here they are:
AWESOME it will be very useful
Why remove the white around the images? Also, why include Peach sprites you didn't rip, and a cannon of no relevance? Your example is only really of use since it shows the white on the images...
(09-07-2009, 03:24 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Why remove the white around the images? Also, why include Peach sprites you didn't rip, and a cannon of no relevance? Your example is only really of use since it shows the white on the images...
Q:Why remove the white around the images ?
A:Maybe some people doesn't need the white around the image, if they do they just have to put everything together
Q:why include Peach sprites you didn't rip ?
A:Well, it wont make any sence if I re-rip sprites that has already been ripped and since these peach sprites needs to be included (to make a full sheet) I just took them from another sheet and gave credits to the ripper
Q:why include a cannon of no relevance ?
A:I don't know.... for fun (and since it was nether ripped it could maybe useful to someone)
Q:Your example is only really of use since it shows the white on the images...
A: sorry, I dont understand what mean.....
The white around the images is actually a part of said images. They're bitmaps, which have white around them in the data.
If somebody wants the peach sprites, they can get them from the other sheet.
The cannon doesn't have any releveance to the sheet, and the excuse of "for fun" doesn't really flow too well for a resource website... Sorry.
I said that your example is pointless, except from letting people know how large the white space around the pictures is, which wouldn't even be needed if you hadn't removed the white space around the images...
(09-11-2009, 04:27 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]The white around the images is actually a part of said images. They're bitmaps, which have white around them in the data.
If somebody wants the peach sprites, they can get them from the other sheet.
The cannon doesn't have any releveance to the sheet, and the excuse of "for fun" doesn't really flow too well for a resource website... Sorry.
I said that your example is pointless, except from letting people know how large the white space around the pictures is, which wouldn't even be needed if you hadn't removed the white space around the images...

so... what should I do ?
repost with the white thing around and without the peach and cannon sprites ?
Yeah, that'd make sense, really...
(09-12-2009, 02:11 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that'd make sense, really...
Here it is !
I hope everything is right !