The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic sprite/PA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wouldn't consider it pixel art, but It seems to big to be a sprite...

But, anyway....this is how I like sonic..

[Image: sonicteam.png]

Very pleased with the outcome Smile
It looks very good. Although I don't really like the black outline. It just kinda takes away from the overall look of the piece.
i wasn't sure about the black uotline either, ao I made two versions on this one.

And now....Amy!

[Image: sonicteam-1.png]
erm, is that supposed to be amy's old design?
lol, for a second I thought it was just recoloring sonic and sticking a dress on top.
(09-07-2009, 01:43 PM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]lol, for a second I thought it was just recoloring sonic and sticking a dress on top.

...Yeah that's pretty much it...
i know......im probably going to redo her eventually.....this was just for me to test what a good pose for her would be....
Put the ones without an outline on a darker BG.
[Image: sonicteam-2.png]
I meant a non-pastel. Still, I like it.
if you really want to make it look exactly like classic Sonic, you should get rid of Sonic's shoe soles, make his shoes bigger and pointier, make his arms thinner and also make his torso more spherical

it's looking pretty neat nevertheless c:
I like them ^^
(09-09-2009, 11:59 AM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]if you really want to make it look exactly like classic Sonic, you should get rid of Sonic's shoe soles, make his shoes bigger and pointier, make his arms thinner and also make his torso more spherical

it's looking pretty neat nevertheless c:

thanks for the suggestions but, I was just planning to make him in my style. Big Grin

Thanks, anyway
im not too big on the colours but these are still nice