The VG Resource

Full Version: toki tori
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can someone rip the sprites from toki tori?
Read the rules.
No requests.

Asking people to rip sprites for you is against the rules. Also this was your first post so making a request is a bad way to enter TSRC. Judging by this I can guess that your just some guy who wants to make a fangame, comic or flash, but your to lazy to actually put any work into it so you came to this forum thinking some other guy could do it for you. Unfortunately, no one is going to help because you have zero respect here and this is just how you get flamed or ignored.

By the way, welcome to The Spriters Resource Community.
i'm not new here i had an account but lost my pw, and didn't know what email i used, so i made a new account.
i'm not lazy, i'm willing to rip them myself, if i knew how to do it Wink
i made a mistake i'm sorry, but i'm definately no noob Wink
and please don't talk to me like that, i hate it when peaple talk to me like that when they still have <100 posts.
you are new here too remember that Wink
i missed this rule:
Code:
4. Don't make requests.
It's simple as, you don't request for people to do work for you. You can ask for their help as long as you put some sort of effort in yourself. And don't expect somebody to help you. You'll never learn until you get your own hands in on the action.
sorry for that Big Grin
i'll change my question Wink
can someone help me with ripping the sprites from toki tori?
can you tell me wich tools you need etc Big Grin
thanks, and sorry again Smile
sorry for talking like that and if you show that you are actually putting effort into it then people would gladly help.
~BRICKLIN~ Wrote:sorry for talking like that and if you show that you are actually putting effort into it then people would gladly help.
i forgive you my son Tongue
Bricklin, don't back seat moderate. We can do our job perfetly well, thank you.

Sabatino, you broke the requesting rules, so as per standard protocol; this thread shall be locked, and you warned. But considering the circumstances, the warn itself will be reduced. Think of it as a reminder to always check the rules.

You might also want to check stickies; there's a thread on how to rip sprites.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...hp?tid=455