The VG Resource

Full Version: Dan's M&L Minis and Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I joined a month or two ago, but due to incredibly major house repairs, Super Mario War, and my friend moving to Japan, I had no time to use it.
Anyways, this is a spriting style I've been working on. I originally started by making Rex, Oucher Glass and Glurp for Super Mario War. However, I thought it was a pretty cool sprite style, so I kept going on with it. It's very simple I take an MLSS sprite, then try to replicate it in a tiny box (next to the gold Beanie). so, here it is:
[Image: picture3las.png]
EDIT:[Image: picture8pgn.png]

I'm taking requests. They don't just have to be from ML. And, Please, no big guys like Cortez.

For you keen types who see some of the colors are off on my sprites, I need to say I use a Mac, and the paint (called AppleWorks) is easier to use than paint, but you can't change the palette.T_T So, these are the only colors I can use:
[Image: picture4dca.png]

Here are my Pokemon Sprites (in order of when they were made/recolored)
[Image: picture6z.png]
Metapod, Blastroise and Kabuto were recolored, the rest are custom, using a piece from the Platinum sprite here and there.
Hmm... the pokemon look pretty good, even though i dont like pokemon that much. Blastoise's cannons look a bit crooked.
Sorry, I think I shaded that part wrong. Either that, or the spriters for GameFreak sucked back then.
Try Paintbrush. It's essentially MSPaint for the Mac.
Cool! This'll help with the colors!Big Grin I'll see when I can download it.
Also, I added to the minis.